Saturday, 11 January 2014

Happy New Year!

Ok, so it's already 11 January and I'm a bit tardy with the new year post. The truth is, things are incredibly busy around here. I'm even more covered in bits of stray thread than usual, my long-suffering parents have been drafted in to help with school runs and such, and the study-o is heaped with partially sewn projects and general haberdashery. I've produced more finished objects in a shorter time than ever before, none of which I'm able to show here as they're all relating to a top secret project for 2014.

I am so much looking forward to getting everything done and dusted come mid-February, and becoming a normal functioning human being again. Well, as near to normal as I'll ever be anyway.

Still, at least in the meantime the cat is on hand to help with the laundry.

cat in a tumble drier

See you on the other side.

 

10 comments:

  1. happy new year Helen, looking forward to hearing more about the exciting secret project!

    p.s. cat photo a bit scary..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha - this is where my cat sleeps as well! She gets 'locked' into the back area of the house at night (it is toasty and warm as the boiler is on there, has a catflap to outside and otherwise she'd sit on the boys beds and wake them up and bring in dead things) and has taken to pulling the washer door open and making it into a bed.

    Happy New Year to you, I hope it's a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, exciting news ahead!

    poppyinstitches@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. ninja kitty! Love it! Happy new year xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year - will there be an exciting reveal in February? Hope it all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great picture! And excited to see your big news once it's less hush hush - stay sane.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could do with a helper like that too ;) Looking forward to hearing your secret news.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's very nice to see you, anyway. Or at least your scary cat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year! Hope the days of drowning in thread clippings are still going to plan...x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking forward to the big reveal :-) Your cat is the image of the cat I had as a teenager, he's (?) making me wipe away a stray tear!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping to leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from everyone! I always try to respond to comments by email or visit your blog, but sometimes blogger doesn't provide me with these details, so you can always email me at angharadhandmade {@} gmail . com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...