Sunday, 15 December 2013

Tana lawn: Sunday stash

Liberty tana lawn stack

A tiny stack of Liberty tana lawn prints. How tiny, you ask?
This tiny.

Liberty tana lawn stack
 
There is something peculiarly satisfying about their very tininess.
 
Ali at Very Berry Handmade had a 20% off flash sale in her Liberty fabric shop the other day, so I had to buy these to keep my stash of Liberty tana lawn from the Coffee Lady company. 
 
Liberty tana lawn
 
I'm still considering English (Welsh, in this case) paper pieced hexagons, but part of me is wondering whether I have the patience to tackle Anna Maria Horner's Feather's Quilt. As I am stupidly busy at the moment, I won't be setting to work anytime soon, but it's nice to know I'll have the tana lawn sitting there waiting when I have time for a bit of self-indulgent sewing in the Spring.
 
 
 



4 comments:

  1. the feathers quilt is lovely, and not so much of a pain. I'm not sure how you would adapt it for such teeny bits of fabric though - the feathers are cut from strips pieced together. It would be beautiful though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they would be wonderful in the feathers pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 2 scraps of liberty that I just can not bring myself to cut into - well, at least until I have had divine inspiration in the form of a vision involving a whole host of angels, at the every least

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping to leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from everyone! I always try to respond to comments by email or visit your blog, but sometimes blogger doesn't provide me with these details, so you can always email me at angharadhandmade {@} gmail . com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...